05 Sep National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”
2) Ships’ Power Plants Operation
3) Technology of Ship-building and Ship Repairing
4) Automation of Technological Processes
5) Radio Technical and TV Systems and Devices
6) Faculty of Law, Maritime Administration
The studies are carried out according to the graded system. The terms of studies are the following: four years for bachelor, five and a half years for specialist and master. The system of ship’s crew training is in compliance with the requirements of the International Convention of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW -78/ 95) and other international conventions which give graduates the right to work on all types of vessels of native and foreign companies. Since 2014 the OMA serves as the official naval academy of the Ukrainian Navy.